June 16th, 2010 by Dr. Phil

Wrapped around Her Finger

avery_1

Had a great time at a picnic this past weekend. Baby Avery was all smiles. Robin posted this photo of Avery, our daughter-in-law Erica and me on Twitter, and when we posted it on Facebook, the response was overwhelming. I just love reading your comments. To all the grandparents who responded, yes, I am wrapped around her little finger!

57 Responses to “Wrapped around Her Finger”

1. Karen Rawlings says:

That is such a sad story. This family does need professional help. I wish I could help. The only thing I know to do is pray that they will get the help that they need. Prayer works wonders. Only God can fix this situation. Go to church Susan for a start.

2. Karen Rawlings says:

Dr. Phil, I am happy for you and Robin. I have a redheaded grandaughter that I think looks just like me. I am also redheaded. Her name is Kylie and we have a special bond. She lights up my life. So I know how ya feel about being a grandparent. Nothing like it. Today is the first time I have visited your website. I think I am going to enjoy it. I have watched your shows off and on for years. God Bless you and your family.

3. sharon says:

Happy 1st Birthday…as a Proud Grandpa, Phil! :) (see? Avery keeps ya young) ;)

I hope and pray this is your most blessed and fulfilling year yet! God bless you & sweet Robin (you’re right, she IS the best) and your precious, growing family. :)

sending love and hugs to you all,

sharon

P.S. while I’m here, all the best as your 9th season airs this month too… :)

4. Barb says:

What a joy to be grandparent! I have 3 wonderful grandchildren and I absolutely love it! They lived away for a few years and I had to see a therapist! So fortunate that Avery lives close! I love your show and Robin is so aspiring! Keep up the great work and I can’t wait for the new season! Barb from Pittsburgh!

5. Karen Hutcherson says:

It looks like you fit the role of grand dad to a tee. Much happiness to your entire family. She’s just a doll. Love your show and It just seems like we are family, I guess cause I’ve watched you from day one. Where has the time gone? Congradulations McGraw Family. Can’t wait til the new season starts…Karen from Pascagoula, Mississippi..

6. Karen Everett says:

What a cutie!!!! I can’t wait for my grandchildren to arrive(no one is pregnant at this time). I can see the joy in erica’s face & dr. phil also, I think it is a good stable thing to have her wrapped around her precious little finger, & I bet she has quite a grip. (lol)

7. ok…

I saw this really good post today….